Seipher Admin replied

644 weeks ago

This is your chain of command. Goin from top to bottom. Top being higher ranking and having more responsibilities. If someone isn't online the highest person on the list is in charge.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-
White Horse (Conquest) Keeps the other horses in line.
Seipher

Red Horse (War) Is my right hand. Piss her off and you will have hell to pay.
Kyrra

Black Horse (Famine) Keeps the balance, or fairness in check.
Liandrya

Pale Horse (Death) Is my executioner. He has no problem getting his hands dirty.
Yoshi
Hellhounds
Kuzu

Demons

The Four Horsemen: These are the commanders of GoH. They have the full power to inviting new players, kick players, issue orders, and solve problems as they see fit. There will be no arguing, disrespecting, or ignoring their orders. They will help with what they can. They will never use you for their own gain. They have to follow the rules just like everyone else.

The Hellhounds: These are the sargents of GoH. They are here to help you, enforce the rules, and maintain the peace. They have the power to invite players but not kick anyone without talking to The Horsemen first. You will follow thier orders. They will never use you for thier own benefit or personal gain. If a hellhound does this they will be demoted and loose the rights that are given to Hellhounds. If you would like to become a sackholder, let someone know and it will be decided.

Demons: These are the soldiers of GoH. Their role is to help the Horsemen and Hellhounds maintain order by following the rules and reporting rule violations. All pearl holders are Demons. You are not minions, slaves, or tools for the leadership, and such behavior from the leadership will not be tolerated. You are ranked by order of first to join. Unless you have broken the rules then you will be moved to the bottom. If you show leadership quality you may be promoted to Hellhound status.

last edited 644 weeks ago by Seipher
"Unless you have impressed me on the job I'm playing, don't tell me how to play it."
Please log in to post a reply.